Friday, June 27, 2008
Quality Traffic Circle, Who Wants to Be In?
I ahve to admit EntreCard has boosted my trafic making my Alexa jump from 9 millionth place to 1 millionth place. in fact, I expect it to be less than a millionth place when i turn one month with Entrecard. Why I say so? My weekly traffic per Alexa is in 200,000 range and I expect it to further improve as i work hard with EntreCard and other means of improving my traffic.
What makes me sad about this stuff is the fact that what i get is only the "COUNT" of traffic and not the "WEIGHT" of traffic that I get. What I want to say is, my reach in a daily basis ranges from 180 to 250 or even better. Reach is similar to what we call unique hits but my page views is so little, from 250 - 350. This is a sad reality that despite the amount of traffic, there is no quality of traffic.
What i do to make it better? I try to encourage fellow EC members to click on the title of my posts and I promise to transfer to them some corresponding amount of EC credits. Or, encourage them to make some comments to at least click one internal link from my blog. Of course, for a minimum of 50 EC credits to be transfered to those who are kind enough to respond to th call.
Now here i am, with my quest to quality traffic, and to those who have the same aspirations as me, i wish to create a small group. What we do? Help each others' blog by making quality traffic. As of now, I will be e-mailing those fellow members I already have encoutered or have acquainted with if they are interested. For now, I need fivemore members and that makes us six in total, but if anyone else is interested, feel free to post your intention below as I will be looking for others to make you complete a small circle and later on, we can shuffle the circle to make other circles members bw with other members who have the same aspirations as them.
What are required of the circle member?
1. A blog registered with EntreCard.
2. A zeal to have quality traffic
3. A selfless aim to help fellow bloggers who have the same zeal as him/her.
4. A time to make quality comments and participation.
5. An intention to be in the circle
6. Honestly and respect to and from each other
7. have a sense of commitment
What are the benefits?
1. Reciprocated effort
2. Quality traffic
3. Minimum of fifteen (15) page views everyday from other fellow circle member (3 each)
4. Minimum of fifteen (15) comments everyday
5. Reciprocated acts such as stumbles, diggs, technorati favorites, etc.
6. if you have technorati, this can improve your authority and this generally improve your backlinks.
What to do to be in?
1. this is a new idea and for now, i have not made anyone to pledge to join yet but when i do, it will be in this post.
2. Members will not be more than six (6) thus, it is controllable (although I stated above that i can help others make their own circles)
3. Every day, each member MUST visit/click at least three internal links and making relevant comments/reactions both to the post and reactons of other commenters
4. If you wish a certain post to be commented, simply e-mail the other mmebers about it or if you want some of your posts be favorited or stumbled or digged, simply ask others and make a reciprocated act at he same time.
5. I have my comments tracker as well as -mail notification for comments but for other potential members who do not have, i suggest you make at least an e-mail notification to easily respond to the favor done to you.
This little idea has nothing in purpose but to be of mutual benefit of each member. i do hope this will be a success. We all make efforts and these efforts are reciprocated. It does not hurt, right?
EDIT 1. Participants Data/Profile
June 28, 2008 18:29 GMT + 1
That is me of course. Call me Rogue. My blog's url is
I am just trying my best to co-exist in the blog world and to give and take to and from fellow bloggers.
That is Chris (well, he commented here as Christopher Reed actually). He is the livewire news guy at
I met this webmaster few days back and I have noting to say except that I am a trying member of his site. Please do join. I met this blogger at entrecard.
This blogger prefers to be called Soccerfire. This person's blog is at
No comments except that he made a reasonable number of participation int his blog even weeks back. I met this blogger at entrecard.
That is Liza and the blog url is at
I know Liz months back and when it comes to commenting, there is no question. She is an earning blogger. She is also a nominated blogger for blog of the week, so if you visit her site, i suggest voting her blog in the poll.
Edit/Update 2: June 30, 2008, 16:39 GMT + 1
Our fifth memebr added:
Mario of "FOOTBALL: Just Love The Game" and the blog's url is:
He is a Spain fan in the European Championships and although I am with Italy, we are still blog buddies. Click here to see Mario's Soccer Blog
Moreover, Liza cannot be that activ these days due to reasons I sent you in e-mails.