Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I have only seen a couple of films by Brittany but she has a face that is easy to remember. In fact, I recognize more the face than her name. As I searched about her, I just knew that she's Ashton Kutcher's ex-girlfriend. Ashton's Twitter tribute was, "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany’s family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon. See you on the other side kid." I like this short messageto the world, it's without mask and it has a cheerful message. We'll all end up there anyway...in another side of the world,right?
For a remembrance,below are some of the latests films and TV appearances of the late Brittany Murphy. May she rest and peace and may viewers enjoy the prints she made on screen,
Thursday, November 26, 2009
I went to the bloggerblog and see if this isoneof the "Known Issues" happeninglately but I only saw problems with comments, where there was a bug, posted somewhere in May 2009. Thus, I assume that thisproblemis different. What exactly happened with the comment? How did it disappear? Here's the case of the fellow blogger who askedme:
1. The comment(s) was/were successfully posted as the blog owner doesnot approve them;
2. The commentor successfully saw/viewed that comment being published under the specific Blogger post;
3. After sometime, hours/day/days, the comment(s) cannot be seen anymore;
4. Theblog owner DID not delete such comment(s).
If you have any idea about this, please share.
I have searched some similar cases in online forum about this and saw some stuff. You may chech them yourself if you have similar problem, and maybe the answer to your Blogger comments disappearingproblem can be found in those discussions. Here are the links:
Monday, November 16, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
- a. Each purchase of fish earns the player 1 experience point per unit (NOT coins, NOT fish bucks) that accrues to go up in level of the game;
- b. Each sale of fish earns 2 experience points per unit of fish sold
2. Timing is also a very good thing to consider when buying fishes. As for my case, I often buynor purchase the Blue Long Tail most of the time as I want to reap the money fast and at the same time, I can buy and sell around twice in 25 hours as I go to work and it is useless to buy the 4-hour growing fish (Green Snapper), after all I cannot sell them right away once they mature.
3. If you are away for a long time, or if you don’t have so much time to spend buying and selling, it is actually better to buy (and eventually sell, of course) a Mummy Fish (from Halloween Fishes group) that turns adult/ready to sell in 4 days at a gain of $55 per fish sale (purchase price is $125 while it can be sold for $180). Yellow Longnose is also a very good choice. It is salable in 3 days and the gain per fish sale of an adult unit is $40 per piece.
4. Never forget that certain fishes may give better returns but they became adult or ready to sell longer than the pther species, just watch out for this. Being good at ratio and proportion would really help.
More Tips in Earning Fish Coins and Fish Bucks
- 1. The application and facebook themselves offer ways for players to earn in various ways. I believe it is geography-specific as I open Dutch pages when I try to “earn” them (buying with "real" money, joining promotional activities, etc are some of their ways in offering coins and bucks in fish world; simply choose the best tactic;
- 2. Clean the fish tanks of your “Neighbors”. This earns the player $10 (coins);
- 3. Clean your own fish tank for normally $15 (coins) but this varies also depending on how algae-coated your fish tank is. This also earns you "experience points" that will eventually allow you to level up ;
- 4. Revive fishes (very hunger floating upside down fishes) of your neighbors. This action earns $1 (coins) per fish revived.
- 5. Don’t forget to “love your fishes”. Clicking “I Love My Fish” tab at least once in 12 hours and it earns $25 (coins) as far as I know.
- Opening Fish World daily earns the player a random amount of fish coins n the "Daily Lottery".
- 1. The “Carnival Background” once bought, can be used for any tank (so far I could use to any of my five fish tanks simultaneously) even thouhgt I bought it only once.
- 2. Other fish tank backgrounds cannot be used twice: each must be bought for their tag price. <-- This statement is NOT true anymore. I bought various tanks and now I can use them simultaneously. Maybe it/they cannot be used simultaneously right away but after sometime, you may buy only one beautiful background and use in each of your fish tanks in fish world (th eimage bealow, that background, I currently use in 3 of my tanks even though I bought it only once)...
- 1. Selling in the market as whole sale reduces your total sales by 15% as you click once and no need to waste time selling your own adult fishes one by one. The market/application automatically chooses adult or ready to sell fishes only so you need not worry about selling non-mature fishes;
- 2. Why not sell one by one? After all you waited for a long time before the sales moment come, thus, it’s worth another few minutes of patience, right?
- 1. To know what is the status of a fish in your tank, simply click such fish and you’ll know the level of its “adulthood”, sale price and hunger.
- 2. Selling is NOT necessary when fish reaches adulthood. As long as you feed them, no worries. They beautify the tank! (",)
- 3. Staying signed-in (even in idle) keeps the tank stay cleaner ( I observed this) as when you close the game and/or staying off out of your tanks (even within your neighbors' tanks) makes the tank become algae coated faster... but don't also forget that when your tanks get dirty/algae-coated, when you clean it/them, you earn fish coins;
- 4. Giving gifts to your Facebook friends can/may earn you gifts back. It pays to be generous! (",) Enjoy the game!
- 5. DO NOT overload your tanks! I put 1800 plus fishes in my tank and I cannot access it anymore. I mean, I can still enter the tank but the browser crashe everytime I try, whether I use Google Chrome or Firefox. Until 500 per tank, it isnot bad...
- Click the "Food" (food is highlighted in blue square in the above image);
- Carry the food anywhere inside the tank until the image like the one highlighted (in neon sky blue colored box/square) inside the tank in the above image and click to release;
- Hungry fishes willjust come to the food;
- When fishes are NOT hungry, they don't take the food and you need not feed them.
how do you earn dollars: Dollar COINS are earned by cleaning your own tank, cleaning the tanks of your neighbors and selling fishes. Dollar BILLS are earned differently. They need some actions from you, Click "Earn More Fishbucks" tosee how exactly it is earned from your side/location.
how to feed em?? i cant seem to get the fishes to eat even though i click the food : After clicking the food, drag it inside the Fish tank and release the food there.
How to clean the garbage plz telllll Take the sponge and drag inside the tank, especially where the garbage/algae are. Scrub them by moving your mouse around them as you click/hold the left mouse button steadily. If you click twice, the sponge come back to its place, it is important to hold the left mouse button.
how to clean the garbage: Same as previous explanation
ok answer me something please im playing fishqworld on facebook my name is taracasson and i need help all my tanks open except for number 6 it frezzes up the computer so please someone help me: Freezing means too much fish. My tank number 6 is also frozon as it has nearly 2000 fishes in them. I think it's because the application is heavier and even gets heavier as we add fishesin our tanks. In fact, the game often causes my laptop to crash and Ineed to reboot it.
at what level do you have to be at to start earning fishbucks? None. Fish bucks is not earned by buying and selling fishes. It's earn by performing actions, 99% of the time, doing something for the game sponsors/advertisers.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Crossing the fingers: that’s it! 20 more bucks and after a long period of perseverance, blog promotion, blogger’s block and many other stuff, if I can survive till this €20, then Google Adsense (GA) effort would pay off. I mean, it’s not a big earning per se’ but the fact that one has persevered for so long, has waited for so long, has made it after so long months, make the moment even more tasty… to “savor such moment is delicious!” It is still not so sure though, thus, still crossing the fingers much stronger to really receive this amount in the near future. Maybe that would be around 6-8 weeks based on normal statistics to have this €20 more to be earned.
Patience… patience and patience! That’s what it has to be. It would be almost a year since the ads were embedded/added and hopefully an earnings of approximately $100 or €70 will be earned before the ads will have its anniversary on the first month of 2010.
So how to earn? That question is difficult to answer from someone who has not “concretely” earned yet thus, wait a few weeks and once the earnings is in, that would be the ripe moment to share anything if there is something to earn. But for now, one thing is for sure: Being patient with Google adsense advertisements pay off in the long run! Just wait and sooner or later the account will have its withdrawable earning.
Patience is a virtue indeed and Google has made that very clear to its publishers. I feel it so strong. Wish me luck with my Adsense account and I wish yours great luck as well. Happy blogging and earning everyone!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Going back to the story of slatwall stuff, I just used the power of the Internet in knowing what I want to discover. I just Googled the word and in few seconds, I have the image, the definition and many other useful information. Amazing, right?
However, not all contents of this so called WWW is so useful. I have to say there are so many craps and here and everyone needs to be careful. Scams, spams, false information, black propaganda, misleading stuff and many others. Can you imagine? Well, I do. I have met people who were scammed and that's the sad story.
Personally, I use Internet for the most positive thing I can. We have to understand however that others have varying opinion and can also see this article as crap, right?
Anyway, I am just contemplating on some online stuff. And now you see what came to my mind when I heard slatwalls? How about you? What comes to your mind when the word "rastaquouere" come across you? I am curious. :)
I don't believe that if one does a paid posting, the PR would suffer. My other blog, it used to have a PR of one and I did tons of paid posts and after a few months, it was awarded of PR 2. I can't just fathom the reason for this blog's stagnant Google PR. ANy clues and advice from you, my fellow blogger? I bet lots of you are much expert on this topic.
Any advice or any opinion or ideas is highly appreciated. I thank you in advance..
Saturday, August 29, 2009
• Information Telling your customers what you’re doing and finding out what they are thinking.
• Relationships Building a solid base of positive experiences with your customers that changes them from plain-old consumers to evangelists for your company and products.
• Knowledge management Having the vast stores of knowledge within your company available to the right people at the right time.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
As the image below displays, the comments are all in Chinese (anonymous comments) and who knows what they mean unless we utilize Google Translate services to decipher these comments? I tried to tranlate one of them and that was around Michael Jackson's death and peak times and the spam has written like 20 "Michael Jackson"-related phrases in the comments but the commentor, as always, is Anonymous!
Morover, in the next image further down this post, it is apparent that when the post or comments are expanded, the words are linked to some web sites. Then, it is obvous that these comments are Spam, and serves no other purpose but to have the Spammer gain something he/she does not deserve at all: satisfaction of any kind!
For the time being, the blog mentioned has 36 pending comments, at least 25 of them are these Chinese meaningless, irrelevant spammy comments. I want to observe how they would go as I manually publish or reject comments in each of my posts in all my blogs. I want to see if I post a new article, the spam comments would be directed there instead, and not in currently rampantly spam-commented item.
So why Spam?
1. Creat free backlinks to the desired sites of the spammer
2. Put the links of advertisements that when clicked, the spammers earn revenue
3. To solicit traffic to the website the spammers wish to direct the gained traffic caused by the attention gained by the spam
4. Defraud others (usually in email spam on lottery or false fortune offers)
5. To serve clients such as distributing their links, getting trafic, etc., etc.,
So how do we protect our sites from these spams?
1. Install spam filter
2. Manually filter comments (my style)
3. Don't allow comments at all (not so exciting option)
4. Reposrt spammers to Google after confirming to them (informing them/warning them of the spammy stuff)
I pity Spammers, they too just crave for earnings but the sad part, they do their earnings at the expense of others. As for those who became BIG with Spam, they also cannot live in peace b'cause Spam is a crime! They might grind the steel prison bars for years if they get unlucky enough doing their Spammy Spammy Spam!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
These were the transactions with charges and they were not anymore the whole amount sent when received. The receipt of $76.58 was from an amount sent totaling to $80.00; The receipt of €95.75 was from €100,00 and the $9.31 was originally $10.00 when sent. Lots of deductions as auto charges from Paypal, right? Click to read the whole story about these charges...
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Landing at the homepage of the website of webhostingrating, I was already flooded with information. Below is the list of the Top rated hosts by webhostingrating, graded based on various criteria.
Isn't the above information helpful? Just like when we shop around, comparing one price to another and benchmarking which one of the products is the better choice really help us save some bucks and at the same time, afford ourselves the correct product. The same theory applies when we shop for services: the services of our we host. Compare and contrast and see the prices. The existence of webhosting rating is really a big help for me.
Are you in any way interested in other stuff related to web hosting? I was actually interested which one of them was awarded with some honorable service and performance. You will be amazed with the citations and those awards. Just see here and see which of them are the awardees
Saturday, August 1, 2009
I have no idea why Google actually gave me this freebie but as I said, there's no such thing as free lunch thus, I expect the end benefit is on their side, but all the same, €50 is better than nothing, right?. I actually cannot fathom the reason why they sent me such €50 opening balance but I can only count the following:
1. I always search Google adwords tips around click on Google adword related items;
2. I run so many Google adsense advertisements
3. It's a normal thing in Netherlands
4. The end benefit will come to Google anyway
In fact, I think that claiming th offer was not worth all the hassles and the effort and everything so I ignored it. I think it will expire in few days and up t now, it's still lying around here being unregistered. If it's yours, would you claim it? What do you think? Is it wise to ignore it? Any wise opinion from you?
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Why I tell that it is NOT a mistake on my account? The fact is, the screen shot you see above is the account of my aunt from the Philippines. I discovered the charge when I sent her 100 euros and 10 dollars separately. Both were charged but with different rates. If you can see, the $10 was charged with a fee rate of 7.41% (10.00-9.31=0.69; 0.69/9.31=0.07411= 7.41%) from the receiver's side. On the other hand, the 100 euros I sent, my aunt, who's the receiver was charged with a rate of 4.44% (100-95.75=4.25; 4.25/95.75=0.04438 or 4.44%). The thing is, the sender is never charged but the fee comes automatically from the receiver as the automatic deduction.
My account also received some payment from a writing service that I did and I was sent $15 for this. I was able to receive finally a net amount of $14.11 which is net of $0.89 fee from me as the receiver with a percentage charge of 6.31% (I assume now that you know how this rate came out). The thing is, I can't even understand what the exact rate is. If I am planning to send 200 euros the next few days, I will not know how much my receiver would get?
I have never been charged in Paypal before that now I am getting confused. I hope everything will be cleared to me soon. I never realized that the receiver is really charged. or was I chargd before and I just did not notice? Strange. I thing I better dig my transactions up with Paypal to understand all about these fees charged. In their site, it's still bragging the fee service but not anymore as the end point is, one of the parties who transacts is being charged!
I plan to contact the customer service of Paypal and see what information I can get and I will be sharing it here to my readers in case someone gets confuse like me. Paypal: Happy Sending, Sad Receiving!
The details indicate that it is a "Fee"... I need to see other transactions just to make sure. And the results? Yes, various results and one conclusion: They used to be free to send and receive. Oh so bad, I never knew when this charging started but I will discover soon. As promised, I will be posting here if I can contact the customer service of Paypal fro this issue.
My aunt's account receiving £100.00 from me in 2008 for FREE!
This is a receipt that I have a few days back without charge as well.. Free! What happened? Now I am getting more confused!
Following is what I search a bit from Paypal caused by this confusion.
** Personal payments: Pay and get paid for expenses such as splitting the cost of dinner bills, rental charges or repay money owed.
*** If your transaction involves a currency conversion, it will be completed at a foreign exchange rate PayPal obtains from a financial institution, which is adjusted regularly based on market conditions. This exchange rate includes a 2.5% processing fee above the exchange rate, and the processing fee is retained by PayPal. The specific exchange rate that applies to your multiple currency transaction will be displayed at the time of the transaction
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Why do you blog anyway? I don't have any about your reasons but for me, naturally I have reasons for doing so. In fact, one of my readers commented here that he doesn't see the reason why do I need to have multiple blogs. The detailed story of my blogging plights can be read here as told by Bravo. The truth is, I do love to express. Whatever it is, as long as I feel I don't harm anyone, I put stuff into writing.
Before setting up a certain blog, we should know the BIG WHY for doing so. So, why do I put up a lot of blogs? What are the advantages of doing so instead of putting everything in one place?
1. I have the chance to establish my niche;
2. The posts in each of my blog are are/can be related to each other in any way;
3. More ad space;
4. More chance to get searched and gain organic traffic;
5. More ways to earn, more ways to learn; and
6,. More ways to express
I elaborate my reasons here. For number 1, I would like my readers and subscribers to be not confused and they would know what to expect from subscribing in any of my blogs, i.e., a personal thing is they receive it from Personal Blog; a web-related post if they receive the feed from Web-related blog; some new explorations, travel or discovery if it's from this blog here; a new composed poem or short story coming from my blogs on compositions; while a feed from my Food, Life and Goodness would be likely about food or health; and naturally another commentary for the Philippines if it's from my first and hihest PR'd blog.
Click 'em! Click 'em! Click 'em! Click 'em! Click 'em! Click 'em! Click 'em!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I'm on my way to the ninth blog. If some very good idea comes to my mind, I would surely be starting the 9th blog. I currently have 8 blogs and I know you would think that is just too much. You may even think, "That is crazy"! But I can't blame you, they are indeed too much. My mind is too full of ideas that at times, it's my fingers that just hurts because I have also a full time-7.5 of office hours during weekdays.
I discovered blogging in 2006 back when I was a tax compliance auditor. That was only a beginning though. I did not know what a dash board can do. My blogging became active in early quarter of 2008 when I realized there are also some possibilities of having bucks. I mean, my first intention was to simply share my ideas about my dear country. But it was so fast advancing.
I discovered a lot of widgets, I discovered google adsense, adbrite, bidvertiser, widgetbucks, you name it all and I became interested. I liked blogging even without the concept of earning, how much more if I could? Who does not want some bucks from the things you like to do?
I started and stuck with my original and very first blog for a month or two and then I moved on with another theme, is about food and health and shortly thereafter, some few topics about adventures and the satisfaction of seeing some places around.
So why do I have eight blogs? Why can't I just put everything in one place and not worry myself for so many sites to log and maintain and all that stuff? Two days from now I'll give you the answer.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
A screenshot of my conversation with ikobo personnel is presented below as well. My name was changed/covered digitally for privacy and security purposes...
I am glad that I was not able to lost a lot of money but I am warning anyone around just to be careful. I will post here how I spoke/chatted with iKobo personnel and take note of the conversation: maybe it's with what I said that I was able to get a god refund in amtter of two working days.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
I followed what was indicated in my dashboard which is to request review or else my blog would be deleted within 20 days! I was really frightened that all my personal and original input in that blog would be lost.
I requested for a blog review from Blogger and after less than 48 hours, the warning in my Dashboard disappeared and my blog stay intact. I am very thankful that my blog is still there, intact and not removed and it has been proven to be a legitimate blog with original content and NOT a spam blog. You can prove that if you try to see it as all my inputs there were posts from my personal exeriences that flow out of my heart.
Since that notice has been lifted and my blog is doing great now, all I can say is, don't be afraid if this situation occurs to you and you know fully well that your blog is not a spam. Simply send a request for review to Blogger and in a matter of few hours, your blog would return to normal. Happy Blogging!
If you've read until here, you may also visit this site about term life insurance quote. Good luck!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
This happens to millions of us every day. Sometimes spam mails are not filtered and some of us jump to conclusion believing that such offers are true. The case that I personally experienced was an international company offering a dream job, say that’s TournamentsPro. The offer is to be their agent or coordinator or anything that can connect you/me/us to that fake company. We/You/I would then become a financial intermediary, not really an agent, receiving payments for them and distributing such money or transferring such received amount of money to them, and, naturally, keeping a commission on each transaction or for the percentage of the amount transferred.
Sometimes, these scams can offer really a “too good to be true” kind of contract. Only credentials (they may even use these credentials later on for another scam) such as passport, signature, bank details, etcetera are required from the victim: no investment, plain and simple.
But what’s the problem with this? How can we be victims? We are only distributing assets, right? We don’t invest and no money wasted from our side so what’s the big deal?
At first, it really looks good and promising but it really is not good and promising and can compromise our dignity and damage our good name. The victim is the money mule now, a person that is involve in a fraudulent, or a lot of fraudulent activities.
In my previous posts about this scam, we take this case as an example: the Tournaments Pro, Limited Company. It’s a legitimate looking website, or a company’s website (pretending to be) and so they can fool people easily. The scammers behind tournaments pro has other websites claiming to be legitimate business: real estate, auto rental and sales, etc.
What the scammers do is try to sell their “non-existent” services with the payment sent to or deposited in the account of the victim: the money mule and there you are: the victim is involved! It is the victim who has the name, where the dirty money came in and where the authorities has tracks because of the payments and the names given to the other scammed individual: the buyer.
Usually, the scammer sells inexistent auto, or rent an inexistent apartment for a very low price and ask for a down payment. This very little down payment is the amount that goes to the money mule person (the victim) but this little amount can accumulate to big amounts and when the victim buyer finds out, it’s the money mule who’s having a big trouble: and that’s where the big trouble comes in if one gets into the hands and claw of the money mule scammer. Be careful then. Do not trust offers online.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Opening an account with trade monster is only a five-step simple process. The form is secure and takes between 5-10 minutes depending on the applicant's speed. And why should WE open an account with trademonster? Simple! Opening a free Paper Trading account would allow us to test out the platform without having to chip out cash. Paper trade is a stock market trading simulator. Open you account here!
And why should we choose tradeMonster? From my side, I do feel that the site is reliable enough. I did my little researcha nd I found out the following:
tradeMONSTER is an innovative online brokerage that grew from the success and reputation of optionMONSTER.com, a leading provider of financial market intelligence and analytical commentary. To find out more I suggest you open my account by clicking the link here!
tradeMONSTER, a subsidiary of OptionMonster® Holdings, Inc., was co-founded by Jon Najarian, Pete Najarian, and Dirk Mueller - trading veterans and respected investment industry experts.m With over 20 years experience cultivating financial and technology driven businesses, their passionate belief in educating and informing investors led them to create optionMONSTER.com. In 2007, they assembled a team of industry experts to create tradeMONSTER.
While most online brokerages merely provide a venue for trading, tradeMONSTER integrates powerful online trading platform with constructive educational resources - all backed by exceptional customer service and priced for value.
tradeMONSTER is a trading platform for stock and options traders who demand nothing but the cutting edge.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
4. Post about Webbielady's recent circussie planning and adventure with Netherlands' national circus, Renz.
5. Share how I solved the Adobe movie script popup problem causing one of my entrecard account from my political blog to be deleted, and now it was reinstated due to that solution.
I cannot post all in a time as I have mentioned that this blog needs some pacing in its posts and so I have to break down the above listed topics in a couple of weeks to post them all.
I found the topic listed in number 3 to be more useful over the rest. Inline text ads from adbrite. I used adbrite that is why. I never earned anything yet, although I have some earnings in my account ($4 honestly) but have not received any payment yet, unlike in BidVertiser, where i received twice already. But I do run it (adbrite) the same as the image ads are so interesting that they just got clicked without reason by visitors at times.. I actually got many clicks only that the revenue per click is so little.
Talking about inline ads and that full page popup, which I believe the latter may also affect the site's readership and credibility plus it (a site) might get deleted from entrecard, I just found the reason behind the existence these two things. I divide the post into two parts, this part covering solely the inline text ads. The inline text ads actually cause the paid post entries from payperpost to be declined or disapproved. Only that time I knew that the problem existed. I googled and all but I did not find the reason for the occurence of such inline texts. They just show up for no reason, whatever keyword one has in the post. I even tried reviewing my html code, deleting this and that and it never worked.
There are two options to remove the inline text ads from Adbrite. I am not aware with other inline texts from other scripts or codes such as from AJAX, etcetera, for I only have used adbrite. These two are the possible solutions and they are so easy:
1.Remove all your adbrite ads (that is if you don't earn from it, that would not hurt).
This was the thing I did for this blog actually. Not much earnings, why not take it away? But of course, I am open to the idea that I might reinstall now that I know how to make the inline text not appear despite the running of the ads.
2. Disable that inline text option in your ads.
This is a more flexible option than the first if you are earning and want to retain the adbrite ads. This actually involves replacement of the current ad codes with a new one where the inline text option is disabled. It therefore involves signing in to the adbrite account, creating a new ad zone plus generating the codes and installing these codes as replacements to the just removed codes. See the short tutorial here and notice the red squares I used to emphasize stuffs:
The default ptions are as what you see. It is therefore important to UNCHECK that inline ads option. That is the only problem actually that at least 90% of the publishers do not notice and we are excused for it especially if we are new. I have to admit I never even understood what inline texts or inline ads were until my paid post was disapproved because of these disturbing and awful texts around 3 months ago.
That image actually says it all. I have seen so much forums on this and yet, no one tried to go back to the basic. The reason why I preferred to post this first is the fact that when I googled this, I had difficulty looking for the real answer on how to disable the inline ads (underlined text ads from adbrite). I have read at least a dozen of forums on this topic with lots of people asking and having the same problem. I do hope then the next time someone has problem, this post can help them remove the inline ads or inline text ads from any code or script provider aside from adbrite.
Now that you know how to be safe with adbrite, you might wanna try running its ads. Just see what you can get by clicking the banner I support here:
or if you want to try BidVertiser, here it is!