Sunday, September 27, 2009
- a. Each purchase of fish earns the player 1 experience point per unit (NOT coins, NOT fish bucks) that accrues to go up in level of the game;
- b. Each sale of fish earns 2 experience points per unit of fish sold
2. Timing is also a very good thing to consider when buying fishes. As for my case, I often buynor purchase the Blue Long Tail most of the time as I want to reap the money fast and at the same time, I can buy and sell around twice in 25 hours as I go to work and it is useless to buy the 4-hour growing fish (Green Snapper), after all I cannot sell them right away once they mature.
3. If you are away for a long time, or if you don’t have so much time to spend buying and selling, it is actually better to buy (and eventually sell, of course) a Mummy Fish (from Halloween Fishes group) that turns adult/ready to sell in 4 days at a gain of $55 per fish sale (purchase price is $125 while it can be sold for $180). Yellow Longnose is also a very good choice. It is salable in 3 days and the gain per fish sale of an adult unit is $40 per piece.
4. Never forget that certain fishes may give better returns but they became adult or ready to sell longer than the pther species, just watch out for this. Being good at ratio and proportion would really help.
More Tips in Earning Fish Coins and Fish Bucks
- 1. The application and facebook themselves offer ways for players to earn in various ways. I believe it is geography-specific as I open Dutch pages when I try to “earn” them (buying with "real" money, joining promotional activities, etc are some of their ways in offering coins and bucks in fish world; simply choose the best tactic;
- 2. Clean the fish tanks of your “Neighbors”. This earns the player $10 (coins);
- 3. Clean your own fish tank for normally $15 (coins) but this varies also depending on how algae-coated your fish tank is. This also earns you "experience points" that will eventually allow you to level up ;
- 4. Revive fishes (very hunger floating upside down fishes) of your neighbors. This action earns $1 (coins) per fish revived.
- 5. Don’t forget to “love your fishes”. Clicking “I Love My Fish” tab at least once in 12 hours and it earns $25 (coins) as far as I know.
- Opening Fish World daily earns the player a random amount of fish coins n the "Daily Lottery".
- 1. The “Carnival Background” once bought, can be used for any tank (so far I could use to any of my five fish tanks simultaneously) even thouhgt I bought it only once.
- 2. Other fish tank backgrounds cannot be used twice: each must be bought for their tag price. <-- This statement is NOT true anymore. I bought various tanks and now I can use them simultaneously. Maybe it/they cannot be used simultaneously right away but after sometime, you may buy only one beautiful background and use in each of your fish tanks in fish world (th eimage bealow, that background, I currently use in 3 of my tanks even though I bought it only once)...
- 1. Selling in the market as whole sale reduces your total sales by 15% as you click once and no need to waste time selling your own adult fishes one by one. The market/application automatically chooses adult or ready to sell fishes only so you need not worry about selling non-mature fishes;
- 2. Why not sell one by one? After all you waited for a long time before the sales moment come, thus, it’s worth another few minutes of patience, right?
- 1. To know what is the status of a fish in your tank, simply click such fish and you’ll know the level of its “adulthood”, sale price and hunger.
- 2. Selling is NOT necessary when fish reaches adulthood. As long as you feed them, no worries. They beautify the tank! (",)
- 3. Staying signed-in (even in idle) keeps the tank stay cleaner ( I observed this) as when you close the game and/or staying off out of your tanks (even within your neighbors' tanks) makes the tank become algae coated faster... but don't also forget that when your tanks get dirty/algae-coated, when you clean it/them, you earn fish coins;
- 4. Giving gifts to your Facebook friends can/may earn you gifts back. It pays to be generous! (",) Enjoy the game!
- 5. DO NOT overload your tanks! I put 1800 plus fishes in my tank and I cannot access it anymore. I mean, I can still enter the tank but the browser crashe everytime I try, whether I use Google Chrome or Firefox. Until 500 per tank, it isnot bad...
- Click the "Food" (food is highlighted in blue square in the above image);
- Carry the food anywhere inside the tank until the image like the one highlighted (in neon sky blue colored box/square) inside the tank in the above image and click to release;
- Hungry fishes willjust come to the food;
- When fishes are NOT hungry, they don't take the food and you need not feed them.
how do you earn dollars: Dollar COINS are earned by cleaning your own tank, cleaning the tanks of your neighbors and selling fishes. Dollar BILLS are earned differently. They need some actions from you, Click "Earn More Fishbucks" tosee how exactly it is earned from your side/location.
how to feed em?? i cant seem to get the fishes to eat even though i click the food : After clicking the food, drag it inside the Fish tank and release the food there.
How to clean the garbage plz telllll Take the sponge and drag inside the tank, especially where the garbage/algae are. Scrub them by moving your mouse around them as you click/hold the left mouse button steadily. If you click twice, the sponge come back to its place, it is important to hold the left mouse button.
how to clean the garbage: Same as previous explanation
ok answer me something please im playing fishqworld on facebook my name is taracasson and i need help all my tanks open except for number 6 it frezzes up the computer so please someone help me: Freezing means too much fish. My tank number 6 is also frozon as it has nearly 2000 fishes in them. I think it's because the application is heavier and even gets heavier as we add fishesin our tanks. In fact, the game often causes my laptop to crash and Ineed to reboot it.
at what level do you have to be at to start earning fishbucks? None. Fish bucks is not earned by buying and selling fishes. It's earn by performing actions, 99% of the time, doing something for the game sponsors/advertisers.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Crossing the fingers: that’s it! 20 more bucks and after a long period of perseverance, blog promotion, blogger’s block and many other stuff, if I can survive till this €20, then Google Adsense (GA) effort would pay off. I mean, it’s not a big earning per se’ but the fact that one has persevered for so long, has waited for so long, has made it after so long months, make the moment even more tasty… to “savor such moment is delicious!” It is still not so sure though, thus, still crossing the fingers much stronger to really receive this amount in the near future. Maybe that would be around 6-8 weeks based on normal statistics to have this €20 more to be earned.
Patience… patience and patience! That’s what it has to be. It would be almost a year since the ads were embedded/added and hopefully an earnings of approximately $100 or €70 will be earned before the ads will have its anniversary on the first month of 2010.
So how to earn? That question is difficult to answer from someone who has not “concretely” earned yet thus, wait a few weeks and once the earnings is in, that would be the ripe moment to share anything if there is something to earn. But for now, one thing is for sure: Being patient with Google adsense advertisements pay off in the long run! Just wait and sooner or later the account will have its withdrawable earning.
Patience is a virtue indeed and Google has made that very clear to its publishers. I feel it so strong. Wish me luck with my Adsense account and I wish yours great luck as well. Happy blogging and earning everyone!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Going back to the story of slatwall stuff, I just used the power of the Internet in knowing what I want to discover. I just Googled the word and in few seconds, I have the image, the definition and many other useful information. Amazing, right?
However, not all contents of this so called WWW is so useful. I have to say there are so many craps and here and everyone needs to be careful. Scams, spams, false information, black propaganda, misleading stuff and many others. Can you imagine? Well, I do. I have met people who were scammed and that's the sad story.
Personally, I use Internet for the most positive thing I can. We have to understand however that others have varying opinion and can also see this article as crap, right?
Anyway, I am just contemplating on some online stuff. And now you see what came to my mind when I heard slatwalls? How about you? What comes to your mind when the word "rastaquouere" come across you? I am curious. :)
I don't believe that if one does a paid posting, the PR would suffer. My other blog, it used to have a PR of one and I did tons of paid posts and after a few months, it was awarded of PR 2. I can't just fathom the reason for this blog's stagnant Google PR. ANy clues and advice from you, my fellow blogger? I bet lots of you are much expert on this topic.
Any advice or any opinion or ideas is highly appreciated. I thank you in advance..